Personal Trust and Estate Administration Services of BankBelow a trust relationship, ANB will aid be certain that your wealth is managed in line with your wants, now and for future generations. We will also help:
Lessen estate and present taxes
Protect your privacy
Hinder the delays and publicity of probate
Make sure that your property remains professionally managed should you come to be incapacitated
Qualified Terminal Interest Property
Designed to be certain your detailed beneficiaries cannot be modified towards your wishes, while still keeping the unlimited marital deduction
Allows you to keep assets in believing for generations to return, and removes publicity to taxes as wealth passes to every generation
Irrevocable lifestyles coverage believe
Supplies flexibility and liquidity for meeting the financial desires of your beneficiaries, decreasing and paying property taxes, and replacing inheritance misplaced to property taxes
1. Living trusts
2. Revocable trusts
3. Irrevocable trusts
4. Testamentary trusts
5. Credit shelter trusts
6. Marital trusts
7. Family trusts
8. Grantor Retained Annuity Trusts (GRATS)
9. Grantor Retained Uni trusts (GRUTS)
10. Custody services
Choosing a trustee is an important personal decision. Our Trust Management team can offer professional knowledge and expertise as impartial investment and trust administration advisors. You will know your wealth is being managed according to your wishes, with as much or as little involvement as you like in the day-to-day activities.
With Trust Administration Services, we can help you:
- Plan for your future.
- Provide for your family.
- Distribute your assets according to your expressed wishes.
- Minimize potential income and estate taxation.
We also can relieve the burden of complex executorship duties from family members, and provide impartial, experienced assistance to avoid errors and delays in settling your estate.
With Estate Administration Services, we can coordinate the estate settlement process by:
- Executing the specific instructions of your will.
- Collecting income and dividends – such as those from estate assets.
- Maintaining records.
- Coordinating payment of your final debts and expenses.
- Managing assets through probate, as needed.
- Filing of all applicable estate and personal tax returns.
Online Banking Business